Careers – Saint-Hubert
Join our expert security systems team.
We are currently looking for :
Security System Installer Technician
Under the supervision of the Operations Manager, you install and set up security systems at customer locations. You will also assist in diagnosing, maintaining and repairing electronic security systems. As such, you will be required to:
- Program, install and repair intercom, access control, camera, communication, network systems.
- Resolve system, installation and feasibility issues to deliver the mandate.
- Evaluate, diagnose and report defects that require repair.
- Provide training to the customer on the use of their security system.
- Support the administrative side of the job and write work reports.
- Relevant academic background.
- Experience in system required (Wiring, Installation & Programming).
- Bilingualism: an important asset.
- Available for travel in the greater Montreal area (Truck & tools provided).
- Great ability to adapt and general understanding of security systems.
- Organizational quality: autonomy, rigor, adaptability, transparency and passion.
- General knowledge of intercom systems.
- General knowledge of video surveillance platforms.
- General knowledge of access control systems.
- General knowledge of network protocols and computer basics.
- Possess a driver's license (Truck offered).
- Part-time accept.
- Truck & full tools offered.
Vous voulez installer ou rénover un système
de sécurité résidentielle ou commerciale ?